Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: MANARAYS.....they're baaack PICS o' many

My Cars
    2004 ZHP, 2002 330i
    I have these wheels and I love them, have received nothing but great comments on them, am rocking them on 225/40/18 Gt-Radial Champiro HPZ-45 great tires handle like a dream and look very aggressive. I recommend OCW to anyone that wants great looking rims on there BMW's!!!!!! Yes OCW Only deals with BMW's!

Mike is a great person and is the kind of vendor that goes WAY out of his way to help US the customers out as much as possible. They ship the wheels VERY fast and the wheels are so well shipped that there is NO way they can be damaged... (well, unless if the UPS truck falls off a cliff... then maybe....)

And the price on the wheels is awsome, every time someone asks me
    "how much did you pay for your wheels"
    "$900 with shipping"
    "Wow, that's expensive for a rim"
    "No, I payed $900 for ALL 4"
    And usually either they have that "Jaw-drop" face or they just don't believe me...

So yes, OCW = AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg
    Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
    VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

My Cars
    '99 Conv M3/'03 CBR954RR

Question The tire choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Rooz
    I have these wheels and I love them, have received nothing but great comments on them, am rocking them on 225/40/18 Gt-Radial Champiro HPZ-45 great tires handle like a dream and look very aggressive.
    I was wondering if you get any rubbing on these tires?...Is it possible to put a wider tire say a 235/40 on the back. How is the noise level with the tires?...These tires where did you purchase them from & how much?...Would you be able to take some close-up pics of the tires & rim(Maybe front & back)?...thnx. I have these same rims, but debating the tires & setup(stagg/non-stag) to go with.

ANY information would be greatly appreciated. Thnx

Money, Power, Respect = ///M3

My Cars
    2004 ZHP, 2002 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVader
    I was wondering if you get any rubbing on these tires?...Is it possible to put a wider tire say a 235/40 on the back. How is the noise level with the tires?...These tires where did you purchase them from & how much?...Would you be able to take some close-up pics of the tires & rim(Maybe front & back)?...thnx. I have these same rims, but debating the tires & setup(stagg/non-stag) to go with.

ANY information would be greatly appreciated. Thnx
    No rubbing at all, I would assume you could go with 235/40 or 35/18 all around. I have no issue with noise on these tires, but then again, when you buy 18" tires you usually buy them for performance... They handle like a dream, I adore the rims and the tires. I paid $0 for the tires since I am a manager trainee at a tire shop my self but I think they are ~130 a tire... not sure....

Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
    VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

My Cars
    '99 Conv M3/'03 CBR954RR

Lightbulb

No rubbing at all, I would assume you could go with 235/40 or 35/18 all around. I have no issue with noise on these tires, but then again, when you buy 18" tires you usually buy them for performance... They handle like a dream, I adore the rims and the tires. I paid $0 for the tires since I am a manager trainee at a tire shop my self but I think they are ~130 a tire... not sure....

Man thank you for that! Sweet lQQkin ride u have there man! (Like the color ). I have the GunMetal in this color & have been sitting on these rims WAY tooo long. SO I was researching a tire setup to go with & I think I'm gonna go with 235/35 all @round. I feel like I want to go with a 225/40 in the front & 245/35 in the rear, but I'm gonna try the neutral feet for a while & see how I like it. I don't need expensive tires just want something that handles well in dry & wet. I have a similar tread pattern(Fr) in Falkens on my M now. Those handle like a dream in the rain. I'm gonna give your tires a go tho. They seam very similar in tread pattern that I know works...

IMO that pic with the dog is a sweet pic for an avatar.

My Cars
    '99 Conv M3/'03 CBR954RR

Question

BTW what % tints r u running on your windows?

My Cars
    2004 ZHP, 2002 330i
    state limit in NC 35%.

Here is some info on my tires:

Gt-Radial Chamipro HPZ 40

CHAMPIRO HPZ

Ultra High Performance Summer

The champiro hpz tire is The Ultimate Ultra High Performance Tire with Ultra-Low Profile, Gives You Astounding Performance, Exceptional Grip on Wet and Dry Roads and Incredibly Excellent Handling. Developed to Meet the Stringent Needs of the Most Demanding Motorists for Ultra-High Performance Tires, GT Radial Champiro HPZ Has All the Answers to Your Requirements. DRIVING AT DAZZLING SPEED CAN BECOME AMAZINGLY EASY......ONLY WITH CHAMPIRO HPZ.The Solid Centre Rib on the champiro hpz Ensures Good Directional Stability and Fast Steering Response. Superwide, Arrow-shaped Main Grooves The champiro hpz Channels Water Effectively to the outside of the tire, and Drains the Water from the Center of the Tire.
    And believe it or not that dog is the puppy, lol, she's a BIG rotweiller... almost has big as my adult doberman....

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567