Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twisties drive!! WOW!....

My Cars
    97 M3 bumper car/ Beach

Twisties drive!! WOW!....

Fun stuff guys! Lets post some pics and videos here. Didnt see a car without a camera. Should have some cool footage and pics. Everyone drove well and i had a great time! Workin on vid right now.
    Great Stuff Guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weaksauce
    H. he brings cool chicks to meets and they insult the smurfs in teh group.

My Cars
    95 M3 S/C
    Had a great time got up to about 120mph in the straights on 78 before we all stopped and did a U-turn. After that I broke off from the "lost people" and followed the course on the map. Next time y'all can follow me if you dont wanna get lost. I was taken the corners pretty fast my car handled good today. I sat at the Celina Highschool for like 35 mins and nobody showed so I went to Park and Preston and waited another 15mins so I was way ahead of y'all if that gives any clue as to the speed I was holding.

I stopped off 75 since my walky talky was not working and cell phone wasn't working I needed to double check if we're taking 380 so I let Troy in the black M3 get in front.

Laura and I had a system she looked at the map and read off about how many miles to the next turn and told me which road so it was similar to a rally race reason I stayed on the correct path. I marked the map I have to help guide next time we take this trip I would like to in the spring time since we know the path well.

Good trip I had a blast and it was nice seeing everyone with the large turn out. Hope all went ok with the EVO and anyone else who might have had problems.

Oh one more thing to bitch about I wasn't to happy with the people passing other cars just so they could be in the front of the group which was all traveling the same speed. These people passed on double yellow and going up blind hills very very stupid I'm glad their still alive to brag about it but please try not to kill me next time. (turbo 944 and red eclipse)
    2011 Toyota Highlander (wife)
    2002 X5 4.6is - 225,000 (Dead)
    2001 Toyota 4runner
    1995 S/C M3 - 99,000 miles
    1995 525i - 244,000 miles (sold)
    1999 528iT Touring - 175,000 (sold)
    1992 318is - 325,000 miles (Sold)
    1986 325e - 180,000 (sold)

My Cars
    97 M3 bumper car/ Beach
    Ya sorry about the shitty walkie talkie...and ya the girl in the red eclips was gettin crunk lol! See didnt care what lives were in the middle of the road. I think she just might have some balls growing behind her you know what. I got her opened up once for about two seconds and in the twisties i made sure to keep space so i could rail them when i wanted to. Almost wish i would have followed you more austin..sounds like you have a blast without us. But it was fun to travel with all those cars. Even got my ass kick in a triple honk jump at about 45mph. Hommie had a big turbo though and my clutch was slippin like a mo fo...you will see the clips soon.

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    yeh that 280 you raced trev was fast as shit. great drive tho, glad i woke up for this one, cant wait to do it again. i hit 130 once on the really open roads comin up behind joe. yeh and that pointless passing was gettin on my nerves, i wanted to stay with the bimmers only. the civic hatchbacks were doing it too. my passenger said he is driving next time tho.

hey trev you want to get my tape from me for the vid?

RIP: '89 535I-R72's-H&R/Koni-CAI-Twister-RacingKing-B&C-Pioneer-SylvaniaSilverstars-CFHood
    RIP: '04 Yamaha R1
    '06 F-150 Harley Davidson-Trilogy Motorsport-Eaton M112-3/5 Slam-HID's- Magnaflow Long Tube headers and Full exhaust-Pioneer
    '06 CBR1000RR-520 conversion-Power Commander 3

My Cars
    Elise, Evora, NSX,Z4
    Austin, since you were without the pack, did you stop for some side of road "fun"

My Cars
    95 M3 S/C
    So who wants to drive this again in a smaller group? I'm keeping my map and all the notes I made on it.

I say chaps perhaps next time might we end the day with a BJ ? I heard they have good beer, fancy that.
    2011 Toyota Highlander (wife)
    2002 X5 4.6is - 225,000 (Dead)
    2001 Toyota 4runner
    1995 S/C M3 - 99,000 miles
    1995 525i - 244,000 miles (sold)
    1999 528iT Touring - 175,000 (sold)
    1992 318is - 325,000 miles (Sold)
    1986 325e - 180,000 (sold)

My Cars
    97 M3 bumper car/ Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntride
    hey trev you want to get my tape from me for the vid?
    Sure...i will get it from ya sometime this week. Or if you have a plcae to host a lil video just upload them and give me a link and i will downlaod the clips and edit them into my shit.

My Cars
    E60 545i 6MT
    Ok Guys...

Just finished counting the donation collected..
    Here are the breakdown:

Thank You all for coming out and join the drive this morning.

I can't believe there were tons of cars showed up.

I hope everybody had fun in even many people got lost during the drive.

I also apologize if the map was not clear enough for some people.

And also no incident / accident happened during the drive other than regular hood paint chip/ ding and Evo's IC hose problem and Red Eclipse's radiator coolant leak which can be fixed pretty easily.

Also...
    If any of you know a link / a forum that posted pics / videos, please e-mail inform me as I would like to combine all pics / videos for collections.
    My e-mail is:
    david_salaki@hotmail.com
    Looking forward to the next drive together :banana:

Thanks,
    David

My Cars
    Elise, Evora, NSX,Z4
    cool, when we placed our donotation in the box, i noticed not many had came up to donate yet, and began to think everyone came for the ride not the purpose. Thanks for the update. great job guys!!

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    i cant host the video off my camera or cut it down but i might be able to get a friend to host some vides off the digi if its got anything cool, i havent checked it yet. just let me know when and where u want to meet i am pretty much free all the time. also, ill get some pics up off the digi on here for yall later tonight. id be down for a smaller run austin, and my passenger would most likely be down to drive his s2000 and another friend in his GLI

glad to see this raised some good numbers while giving us a chance to do what we love to do
    Last edited by stuntride; 01-16-2005 at 08:53 PM.

RIP: '89 535I-R72's-H&R/Koni-CAI-Twister-RacingKing-B&C-Pioneer-SylvaniaSilverstars-CFHood
    '06 F-150 Harley Davidson-Trilogy Motorsport-Eaton M112-3/5 Slam-HID's- Magnaflow Long Tube headers and Full exhaust-Pioneer

My Cars
    97 M3 bumper car/ Beach

My Cars
    99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Oh one more thing to bitch about I wasn't to happy with the people passing other cars just so they could be in the front of the group which was all traveling the same speed. These people passed on double yellow and going up blind hills very very stupid I'm glad their still alive to brag about it but please try not to kill me next time. (turbo 944 and red eclipse)
    Sounds like there were a few Idiots on the drive trying to be fastnfurious. Nobody got pulled over?

I was busy installing an m50 manifold, maybe next time

My Cars
    1996 318ti
    Looks like ya'll had a good time.

What kind of car is that in the third pic with the funky spoiler?
    I call BS - there's no bmw driver that can't run his car faster than any magazine has ever done before.
    -Joe

My Cars
    97 M3 bumper car/ Beach
    is that the skyline pic?

My Cars
    M Roadster, Black 4X4 Named Suspect

Talking Cold but Fun------Keep the top down.

IT was a tad cold with the top down but all in all a good time. I totoally agree with all about the asses rolling double lines of the hilltops. I got rocked a few times by the a dude in a VW and for the dude that led in the latter half, thanks for all the U-Turns there, your doctor can fix you on the ADD thing and the local scout troop can tech you how to read a map. But, it was still a good time. Thanks

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    Quote Originally Posted by m3pastu
    is that the skyline pic?
    yes i do believe that is the right hand drive r33, sick car

My Cars
    99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBlackM3
    Looks like yall were right by my neighborhood in plano, i had no idea
    i told u about it...

My Cars
    99 M3
    How many cars were there? somoene said around 50?

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlackM3
    you asked if i was going on the drive, didnt know plano was part of it, my bad.
    just dont let it happen again!

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    my pics, btw mike u were blasting me with rocks on some of those loose gravel roads. but it was all good since i got some of ur drifts on camera
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    more

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    last set

My Cars
    99 M3
    Eric, you didnt take the pcar??

My Cars
    06 Harley Dividson F-150
    Quote Originally Posted by hinzm3
    Eric, you didnt take the pcar??
    i was sad

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe - 2014 435i
    I had a blast on the drive today. It was cool seeing all of the cars and everyone having a good time. That VW wagon sure was taking those turns pretty good. Marc were you the 5'er on my ass in those turns? I was being a wuss on some of them and noticed you right on me. Nice 5 by the way.
    -Joe

My Cars
    95 325is, 04Freestar
    wow looks like it was fun. too bad i couldnt go, hopefully next time though.
    BMWCCA #360235

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast