Avus Autosport
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: CCC Bimmers

My Cars
    2001 E46 M3
    Inv3ctiv3 Sighting!

Nice car Nice plate

It took me a second to put 2 and 2 together. Couple you guys have similar cars and I couldnt remeber who had the plate at first.

I also saw a dope black E46 M3 with DDE's about 30 seconds after I saw you.
    Weird 3 m3's within a block.

Ill send you some pms about the site.

My Cars
    '14 Tacoma & '88 300e
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimatt3r
    Inv3ctiv3 Sighting!

Nice car Nice plate

It took me a second to put 2 and 2 together. Couple you guys have similar cars and I couldnt remeber who had the plate at first.

I also saw a dope black E46 M3 with DDE's about 30 seconds after I saw you.
    Weird 3 m3's within a block.

Ill send you some pms about the site.
    Haha yea dude that was sick, I thought it was like bimmerfest again or something with all those sick BMWs going by. Your plate f*cking rocks as well We should all get together and take pics or film soon.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    Hey guys, thought i'd introduce myself here. My name's Dave, i got to UCSB. I'm hopin to be in the market for an e36 m3 at the end of this summer. Always been a fan though. Right now i'm rockin an accord coupe (and am sick of being slow). inv3ctiv3 told me about this thread, i'm also on SBcars, mostly for OT bull though.
    Just wanted to say hi. hope to see some of you around
    Dave

My Cars
    90 M3, 95 M3, 98 M3
    you should get a loan and buy d00stin's m3, it has everything anyone could want in a M,

and on a side note, i just realized i never really introduced myself on this board/forum...
    cody. with a dakar m3 vert... lots of dinan stuff soon to have hardtop

ps. we need to have a drive sometime soon, before dustin sells his car, ive been going to work via 192 every day... and still need more..

My Cars
    97 Cosmos Dinan M3/4
    Yeah, I'm down for another drive and some pics and/or maybe some video footage (camera mounts?) soon. We've gotta get something going again.

~97 M3 4DR, Hamann PG2 18x8.5 Wheels, Dinan CF CAI, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Software, Dinan Front Strut Brace, Dinan Decklid Badge, UUC Stage 2 Lightweight Flywheel, E34 M5 Clutch, EVOIII Short Shifter w/DSSR, Bilstien Sport Shocks/Suspension, Decklid Spoiler, JTD Underpanel, ZKW Euro Headlights w/Predator Angel Eyes, Front Delete Strip, Dual LCD Screens, Playstation, DVD, Brand New M3 Engine (thanks Progressive!), Smoked corners all around~

My Cars
    '14 Tacoma & '88 300e
    Quote Originally Posted by Pylesipe
    Yeah, I'm down for another drive and some pics and/or maybe some video footage (camera mounts?) soon. We've gotta get something going again.
    We should have a meet/photoshoot (or video shoot) sometime soon. Wanna start getting some dates out there so we can see when we are all available to go? And welcome Hammer.

My Cars
    2004 M3 LSB, Infiniti I30t
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer03
    Hey guys, thought i'd introduce myself here. My name's Dave, i got to UCSB. I'm hopin to be in the market for an e36 m3 at the end of this summer. Always been a fan though. Right now i'm rockin an accord coupe (and am sick of being slow). inv3ctiv3 told me about this thread, i'm also on SBcars, mostly for OT bull though.
    Just wanted to say hi. hope to see some of you around
    Dave
    Cool another UCSB person Do you live in IV?

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    Yeah, down at the end of sabado.
    And i was lookin at his car, its gorgeous. Depending on how much i make this summer, i may be able to at the beginning of next school yeah. But that all depends on what i can sell my car for...

My Cars
    2001 E46 M3
    Im down for a drive and to take some pics. I dont think Ive ever taken a good pic. My pics are always 'technical'. All my fricken before and afters.

Im moving to Ventura Saturday though but I still be in SB all the time.

My Cars
    Yeah, down at the end of sabado.
    And i was lookin at his car, its gorgeous. Depending on how much i make this summer, i may be able to at the beginning of next school yeah. But that all depends on what i can sell my car for...
    I live on Sabado too. 6600 block. I only know of one M3 around here and that's the black e36 M3 on the end of sabado starting with the 6700 block.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    yeah, i bike by it almost every day and drool
    I live at the end of 6700's, way the hell out there.
    is that your car in your sig? do you have it in IV? i wanna say i've seen it around, but that might just be too good to be true. gorgeous car.

My Cars
    97 Cosmos Dinan M3/4
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv3ctiv3
    We should have a meet/photoshoot (or video shoot) sometime soon. Wanna start getting some dates out there so we can see when we are all available to go? And welcome Hammer.
    Just throwin some dates out:

June 12th maybe - Sunday

June 18th or 19th Weekend?

Let everyone know.

~97 M3 4DR, Hamann PG2 18x8.5 Wheels, Dinan CF CAI, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Software, Dinan Front Strut Brace, Dinan Decklid Badge, UUC Stage 2 Lightweight Flywheel, E34 M5 Clutch, EVOIII Short Shifter w/DSSR, Bilstien Sport Shocks/Suspension, Decklid Spoiler, JTD Underpanel, ZKW Euro Headlights w/Predator Angel Eyes, Front Delete Strip, Dual LCD Screens, Playstation, DVD, Brand New M3 Engine (thanks Progressive!), Smoked corners all around~

My Cars
    yeah, i bike by it almost every day and drool
    I live at the end of 6700's, way the hell out there.
    is that your car in your sig? do you have it in IV? i wanna say i've seen it around, but that might just be too good to be true. gorgeous car.
    Haha yea that black one isn't bad. That's my car in the sig but it stays at home most of the time. I've only brought it up to IV twice for about 2 weeks at a time(once for Bimmerfest). As you know, IV isn't a great place for cars. I don't want people running their bikes into it or being drunk and ripping the side mirrors off.

My Cars
    90 M3, 95 M3, 98 M3
    as for a date, id be down for memorial day/this weekend, but then again, im willing to go for a drive anytime.

and rob, i didnt see you at the double tree for the car show, but saw the m3 parked in the lot, were you busy with the multiple wedding that day?

My Cars
    1995 M3

June 12th maybe - Sunday

Let everyone know.
    I will be back in SB on the 10th! If you guys get something going i'll bring the fun car down from SLO...
    - e

My Cars
    '14 Tacoma & '88 300e
    Quote Originally Posted by m3lightning
    I will be back in SB on the 10th! If you guys get something going i'll bring the fun car down from SLO...
    You definetly should bring her home for summer, or at least for a meet and drive.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv3ctiv3
    You definetly should bring her home for summer, or at least for a meet and drive.
    yeah, that kinda depends on my living situation, not sure if i will have to rent a place in SLO over the summer or not, but if i do and i have a garage in SLO thats probably where i will leave my car, if not she's coming home. gotta figure out where to park the trailer once i get home too...

i'll be down for memorial day weekend this weekend, thinking about bringing the bmw, anyone doing anything this weekend?
    - e

My Cars
    '99 M3 Coupe

June 12th maybe - Sunday

Let everyone know.
    The 12th looks good...

My Cars
    weak e36
    wow. the bimmerfester!

i take it you bought that 99 cosmos? pretty amazing how the warranty expired the day of the fest

i say the 18/19th. i wont be in town the 11/12th
    -Brent

My Cars
    01 740, 81 745, etc.
    i think we need to bring back the group buy for S50B32 a la page 1:

S50B32 group buy:
    1. Skipper5

copy and add your name if you want in. lets see how good deal we can get!!!

740i, 745i, 240SX, 240SX, Bronco
    Retired: 01 M5, 98 528i
    -Jensen

My Cars
    97 Cosmos Dinan M3/4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper5
    i think we need to bring back the group buy for S50B32 a la page 1:

S50B32 group buy:
    1. Skipper5

copy and add your name if you want in. lets see how good deal we can get!!!

Uggh, I'm tapped out of cash right now. I'm out. Good luck with that though.

My Cars
    97 Cosmos Dinan M3/4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paqman
    as for a date, id be down for memorial day/this weekend, but then again, im willing to go for a drive anytime.

and rob, i didnt see you at the double tree for the car show, but saw the m3 parked in the lot, were you busy with the multiple wedding that day?
    Yeah, I was at the car show for a while. JimBob was there with some buddies. I was working all day mostly in the Plaza area, we did all the Lighting and Sound for the night portion of the show.
    Plus we had to do everything for the San Marcos High Prom too. That blew.
    I'm starting to lean towards the 12th of June for a date. But Brent won't be here. Should we wait until the next weekend, or will that be putting everything off too long.

My Cars
    weak e36
    if the 11/12th works for everyone dont worry about me, i'll just wait for the next meet.

My Cars
    '14 Tacoma & '88 300e
    I think we should wait until we can all be there. And Brent what's up with not answering your phone anymore !? I called you yesterday to see if you wanted a ride in a 997 but you didn't pick up....

My Cars
    weak e36
    damnit!!!! that would have been badass!

i dropped the phone the other day and it sometimes doesnt ring. when the ride in the CGT comes make sure you call me a bunch of times until it rings and i pick up

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast