Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umnitza....

My Cars
    E36 323is RIP. E39 540 for the kids.

Umnitza....

Well I hav ordered my HID kit and I was not happy about it. One of the lights were in different color as the other one so therefore I wasnt happy. I wanted to return the lights for a full refund but Mr. UMNITZ was saying that I would be charged for a re stocking fee. I think that is bullshiet. If I got the product that I wanted and when I got it was defective and I have to be charged a re stocking fee because his products didnt work right? FCUK umnitza once he gets your money separated from you wallet you are one sorry S.O.B. Some of you people may have good luck with him but me personally their customer service sucks ass. BTW its kinda funny how when threads come up with complaints most of them dissapear from the forums...

-ThRiLLa

My Cars
    BMWs and Mini's
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRiLLaINMaNiLa
    Well I hav ordered my HID kit and I was not happy about it. One of the lights were in different color as the other one so therefore I wasnt happy. I wanted to return the lights for a full refund but Mr. UMNITZ was saying that I would be charged for a re stocking fee. I think that is bullshiet. If I got the product that I wanted and when I got it was defective and I have to be charged a re stocking fee because his products didnt work right? FCUK umnitza once he gets your money separated from you wallet you are one sorry S.O.B. Some of you people may have good luck with him but me personally their customer service sucks ass. BTW its kinda funny how when threads come up with complaints most of them dissapear from the forums...

-ThRiLLa
    I think you will find yourself to be the minority here. If you spoke to Matt, he is one of the most helpful guys in the aftermarket business. His customer service is swift, and he has always gone above and beyond to help with any product issues, not that there were many. I'm sure if you have a defective part, he'd be more than happy to replace or repair it for you.

If you used language like this when you were speaking to him however, I can see why you may have not achieved the desired result.

Turner Motorsport
    / // Parts and Performance for BMWs
    16 South Hunt Road
    Amesbury, MA 01913
    800-280-6966
    info@turnermotorsport.com

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Damn this guy sounds pissed...
    U MAD?

My Cars
    04 M3 SMG, 05 CLK500, 01 Forrester, 98 S10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRiLLaINMaNiLa
    Well I hav ordered my HID kit and I was not happy about it. One of the lights were in different color as the other one so therefore I wasnt happy.
    -ThRiLLa
    Whaaaa? ^^^^

Matt was amazingly helpful to me after I purchased my DDE's even though he had my money. There is more to this story...
    2004 SMG Imola Red M3 - Loaded Up
    Mods Huper Optic Tint: HRE 540R: BMW Assist Delete: Bluetooth: Sirius Radio: Painted Reflectors: Lidatek 30: Hardwired V1: //M-Tec Aluminum Pedals: Wheelpower Halos: Lock delete: OEM Alarm

My Cars
    1997 328i
    im sure your attitude had nothing to do with it.
    get your head outta your a$$

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboBuilder
    Whaaaa? ^^^^

Matt was amazingly helpful to me after I purchased my DDE's even though he had my money. There is more to this story...
    there always is

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Well well well...
    Too bad we all have days like this.

Let's say we acknowledge that what you say is even remotely true (it's not) but for argument's sake.

1) We've never received an email or call from you for a request to return said product.
    2) If you are in Daly City - which it's likely you are not - then you're only a hop skip and a jump away from us and a return would be very easy.
    3) You claim that we would charge a restocking fee, well every business does if the product is not defective. If you had installed it correctly, then you would have NO problem sending the product back for us to check it out, if found defective, we'd give you your money back minus any usage you had on the good parts of the product. An HID kit is comprised of more than a single component.

Finally, there are at least 3 separate customers RIGHT NOW, that we have 2 sets of lights in their hands because they aren't happy with the initial quality, we trust them to do the right thing and return the other lights, but we charge a nominal deposit for that. This final point is important to understand because WE STRIVE TO MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT!

Finally, the outrageous claims about impropriety are simply incredible and untrue. Thanks for your attention.

My Cars
    1997 328i
    b00ya

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by VANCE
    b00ya
    is that good or bad ? :

My Cars
    Custom 325ci
    There are occasions when things go wacko. But this isnt the first time I have read about an UMNITZA complaint. Overall good comments outweigh the bad ones by alot.

My Cars
    BMWs and Mini's
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNiK 3
    There are occasions when things go wacko. But this isnt the first time I have read about an UMNITZA complaint. Overall good comments outweigh the bad ones by alot.
    I don't think this was a legitimate complaint. Considering his one and only other post here, I think this was more of a joke, or he has other motives.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=254430

Turner Motorsport
    16 South Hunt Road
    Amesbury, MA 01913
    800-280-6966

My Cars
    97 M3, 330 Zhp
    I would let any one from umnitza have my car for the weekend or stay in my house umnitza is one of the best in the biz
    Andrew

My Cars
    2002 330I
    Me fail english....thats umpossible
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    97 M3, 330 Zhp
    Thanks smart ass. Maybe I should stop posting and drinking after work (85 hrs this week) Oh and I did fail English, but I have banged an English teacher

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by M tastic
    Thanks smart ass. Maybe I should stop posting and drinking after work (85 hrs this week) Oh and I did fail English, but I have banged an English teacher
    M - he was referring to the original poster

My Cars
    2013 Lexus CT200H
    no comment......umnitza rules biotch
    GOTDINAN?
    94 325IS *RIP 10-3-05*

My Cars
    BMW MINI PORSCHE
    i ordered pnp about a month ago. the order is still processing. i just pmed you to cancel the order. i find it to be completely absurd.

why wouldnt umnitza have pnp in stock? they havent had a shipment in for a month....they are a company that specialize in this kind of stuff. its not like i ordered hid's and angel eyes, just the pnp. are you guys having serious inventory problems?

i paid an extra 15 some dollars for 3 day delivery. man did that go a long way. what really makes me mad is that i had to email them to find out they didnt have it in stock. complete bullsh*t. umnitza should have notified me.

great customer service . add another to the unhappy customer list

OBD1M52:S52cams:M50intakemanifold:3.38LSD:AAtuning :Eisenmannexhaust:Cosmosintake:Z3steeringrack:Mroa dsterSSK:KoniSA:
    EibachPro::ReRSM:Xbrace:MillimigliaMM2:Vaders:Alpi ne:Original MARB parts

Porsche 1997 993 911: Stock
    2003 Mini Cooper S: Supercharger Pulley: Borla exhaust
    1998 318ti: Stock

My Cars
    996tt/330/Element/M3
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza
    Well well well...
    Too bad we all have days like this.

Let's say we acknowledge that what you say is even remotely true (it's not) but for argument's sake.

1) We've never received an email or call from you for a request to return said product.
    2) If you are in Daly City - which it's likely you are not - then you're only a hop skip and a jump away from us and a return would be very easy.
    3) You claim that we would charge a restocking fee, well every business does if the product is not defective. If you had installed it correctly, then you would have NO problem sending the product back for us to check it out, if found defective, we'd give you your money back minus any usage you had on the good parts of the product. An HID kit is comprised of more than a single component.

Finally, there are at least 3 separate customers RIGHT NOW, that we have 2 sets of lights in their hands because they aren't happy with the initial quality, we trust them to do the right thing and return the other lights, but we charge a nominal deposit for that. This final point is important to understand because WE STRIVE TO MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT!

Finally, the outrageous claims about impropriety are simply incredible and untrue. Thanks for your attention.

Why do I feel that #2 was directed at me?

Matt or Josh or whoever is posting with "Umnitza". I'll clear this up right now, the person that started this thread IS NOT ME.

We worked out our problems, you guys offered to take my kit back as a return.

You said you'll charge a restocking fee if nothing is found defective, and I won't be charged a restocking fee if there is something defective. I find that really fair and you guys did the right thing. But remember, I paid $325 for my kit, not $300 like you claim.

Again, thanks for being resonable.

My Cars
    BMWs and Mini's
    Quote Originally Posted by TeKNiC330
    Why do I feel that #2 was directed at me?
    ThRiLLaINMaNiLa

Cars: E36

Turner Motorsport
    16 South Hunt Road
    Amesbury, MA 01913
    800-280-6966

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Thanks Doug.

To Lactomaniac.

You were informed 2 weeks ago that we were out of stock, and you were also informed 3 days after the order that we were out of stock. At each step of the way, it was clearly explained why, but we'll do it again for your benefit. Additionally, we REQUESTED if you wanted a refund at ANY stage along the way.

You "PM'ed" us - something only ME, Matt, can check, but if you send an email to info@umnitza.com we could have possibly - though on a Friday night, not likely - immediately refunded you. Possibly, because we DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! We have 8 PnP customers waiting for this order, how do we associate YOUR name with your LOGIN IDENTITY??? Are you Chris? Christopher, Robb, Geoff, John, Bill, Paul, Bob, or...someone that is missing in our system that needs a refund.

1) We generally order 200-500 of the PnP at any one point.
    2) In the course of our ordering, our supplier randomly decided they weren't making any money on the sale of these and refused to sell to us at the existing prices, BUT they did not indicate what price they were willing to continue to sell to us.
    3) Meanwhile, we have had over 40 of them in stock - TO FULFILL HEADLIGHT ORDERS FIRST - which is what they were allocated to in the first place.
    4) Then, randomly again, the company decided to start selling them to us (BUT NOT SHIPPING THEM).
    5) ON 3 separate occassions, we were told - Hey, you'll have them shipped. On ONE occassion they offered to ship to us a 70lb box for $600 FedEx priority International Shipment. We declined because that's ridiculous shipping. That box would contain very few.
    6) As of Thursday this week, we were informed that the product was FINALLY EMS'ed to us.
    7) In the meantime, we had to make a decision, THOSE THAT NEEDED headlights were higher priority than those that HAD headlights and could at least wire something together in the meantime.

Not once were we emailed about a request to cancel, not once were we called by you, not once was there a formal request for refund until yesterday.

What is customer service? I'll tell you - IT'S NOT JUST COMPRISED OF PRODUCT DELIVERY.

We pride ourselves on responsiveness, honesty, quality, support, and SOMETIMES speedy delivery when we have it in stock. But the KEY here is responsiveness. If you are willing to work within the confines of DIRECT communication, we are willing to work with you.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Here's an example of the 1 PM we have received from you:

Quote Originally Posted by PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lactomaniac
    i ordered pnp lite almost a month ago and its still processing (936). i want to cancel the order.

thanks
    That request was made @ 11:14pm on 10/15/04.

We need to be sure you are Christopher, and that you are in Baltimore. Are you? Would you want a refund - less than 12 hours after you asked (we HAVE TO SLEEP sometimes).

Thanks for listening.

My Cars
    97 M3, 330 Zhp
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdinan?
    no comment......umnitza rules biotch
    nuff said

My Cars
    2002 330I
    M-tastic, comment directed towards original poster super-guy.....relax
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    1997 328i