325izzle
    chassis testing if anything i believe?

My Cars
    German Super Saloon
    Quote Originally Posted by makken
    If this isn't the best desigused test vehicle ever, I don't know what is:

the BMW V-series, http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphot...id/6050623.002

if this is a repost, slap me.
    Thats no disguise...its bangles new line of designs. He calls it "the block edge" At first i didnt like it but now its groing on me.
    Photobucket sucks!

Long live the E34!

My Cars
    Old Ones
    Those look like bimmer headlights for sure!

My Cars
    1988 m3 2.3
    wait so they are going to sell tanks with wheels???

My Cars
    '97 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnz
    chassis testing if anything i believe?
    even so, can they accruately test the chassis with so much weight on it?

My Cars
    325is, WRX
    look at the headlights, its obviously a 7 series, duh

My Cars
    5/94 Euro 325i coupe
    It has to be a joke or something...

Quote Originally Posted by ClintonM3 View Post
    the Audi A4 is a tweaked, cosmetically enhanced, cross platform, put-together overnight VW.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeuser528e View Post
    Staggard setups are for cars that you park at show meets. They go well with 5 screens and 3 12"s.

My Cars
    540 sport.
    Known by BMW's development team as "Space Travel" the RFK is BMW's interpretation of what a space functional concept vehicle should be. The RFK is also a first step in BMW defining new niches with unique products that take the next step as BMW designers attempt to shape the future. Extending the design language and exploring all avenues and possibilities for future products BMW now focuses its appeal to the individual customer.

Capitalizing off the success of existing new models BMW continues this process of developing a portfolio of unique "mobile communication statements" where design does the talking. In addition to groundbreaking technology this portfolio group signifies a key element for BMW's long term strategy. The RFK is seen as a niche product contributing to the broadening of this new portfolio. Knowing this we can now understand that the BMW X Coupe Concept was not just a styling exercise. This concept still has an agenda. In the future BMW will offer unique vehicles in each class as they differentiate themselves from the competition.

According to a BMW source, "The RFK will be a sleek fastback coupe-like vehicle although it will not be as spacious or plain as the R-Klasse (which is aimed at the US). The RFK will appeal to the continental European. It will drive like a car, handle like a car and have the same weight distribution as a car".

As of now the RFK will feature a petrol twin-turbo engine from the forthcoming 335i, a twin-turbo diesel from 535d, a new twin-turbo V8 petrol with 450 bhp and a V8 diesel with 380 bhp. A Hydrogen powered no-emission vehicle will also follow later as will probably a V12. Dynamic Drive will enter its next phase which will include a new axle design developed especially for excellent driving characteristics in such a vehicle.

BMW intends to release two RFK's in intervals each based on different size platforms. Seen here in the photos looking more like a WWII German tank is the first engineering prototype test mule using the 7 Series platform. The second RFK will use an extended 5 Series Touring platform. Along with full integration of iDrive apart from major functions the RFK will also spearhead iDrive functions that will download into the ignition key from home or office terminals so all settings are stored for each driver of the car. This includes vehicle settings, seat position, routes, drive preparation and music. The RFK built-in technology will also signal the forthcoming 7 Series in 2008. Also undecided is the exact nomenclature for the RFK but it has been quietly referred to as the V Series (i.e. X5, Z4) with emphasis on "versatility".

While other manufacturers are looking at super wagons BMW calculates this would be commercial suicide. BMW will unveil the RFK as a concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September as they want to show that they are not developing a "van". The car should be ready for launch in 2008.
    a.k.a Steven ;]
    tripppLe black 99'540iSport' aka. daphne~~~ SOLD!

2003 bmw m5 BABYYYYYY

For SaLe? FLLLLLuck datt!
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/769423/1 (updated 6/11/09 !!!!

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Not cool

My Cars
    purple ///m3
    Quote Originally Posted by uNcLeWiGGLy
    Known by BMW's development team as "Space Travel" the RFK is BMW's interpretation of what a space functional concept vehicle should be. The RFK is also a first step in BMW defining new niches with unique products that take the next step as BMW designers attempt to shape the future. Extending the design language and exploring all avenues and possibilities for future products BMW now focuses its appeal to the individual customer.

Capitalizing off the success of existing new models BMW continues this process of developing a portfolio of unique "mobile communication statements" where design does the talking. In addition to groundbreaking technology this portfolio group signifies a key element for BMW's long term strategy. The RFK is seen as a niche product contributing to the broadening of this new portfolio. Knowing this we can now understand that the BMW X Coupe Concept was not just a styling exercise. This concept still has an agenda. In the future BMW will offer unique vehicles in each class as they differentiate themselves from the competition.

According to a BMW source, "The RFK will be a sleek fastback coupe-like vehicle although it will not be as spacious or plain as the R-Klasse (which is aimed at the US). The RFK will appeal to the continental European. It will drive like a car, handle like a car and have the same weight distribution as a car".

As of now the RFK will feature a petrol twin-turbo engine from the forthcoming 335i, a twin-turbo diesel from 535d, a new twin-turbo V8 petrol with 450 bhp and a V8 diesel with 380 bhp. A Hydrogen powered no-emission vehicle will also follow later as will probably a V12. Dynamic Drive will enter its next phase which will include a new axle design developed especially for excellent driving characteristics in such a vehicle.

BMW intends to release two RFK's in intervals each based on different size platforms. Seen here in the photos looking more like a WWII German tank is the first engineering prototype test mule using the 7 Series platform. The second RFK will use an extended 5 Series Touring platform. Along with full integration of iDrive apart from major functions the RFK will also spearhead iDrive functions that will download into the ignition key from home or office terminals so all settings are stored for each driver of the car. This includes vehicle settings, seat position, routes, drive preparation and music. The RFK built-in technology will also signal the forthcoming 7 Series in 2008. Also undecided is the exact nomenclature for the RFK but it has been quietly referred to as the V Series (i.e. X5, Z4) with emphasis on "versatility".

While other manufacturers are looking at super wagons BMW calculates this would be commercial suicide. BMW will unveil the RFK as a concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September as they want to show that they are not developing a "van". The car should be ready for launch in 2008.

My Cars
    purple ///m3
    minivans now this?

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318ti
    looks like a really bad photoshop to me
    The old:
    the new:
    Do you miss me?

My Cars
    Toyota Broquoia
    Looks like a cross between Hitler and a ClownShoe.

My Cars
    BMW 325i (C) 1994
    a bad photoshop??!?
    no, thats a real car, BMW in space, thats something for us to be proud of IMO.
    that whole explaination that was giving twice and in the article the guy posted says thats what its for.

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318ti
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWintheblood
    a bad photoshop??!?
    no, thats a real car, BMW in space, thats something for us to be proud of IMO.
    that whole explaination that was giving twice and in the article the guy posted says thats what its for.

lol im sorry...but thats just what I thought when I first saw it....dont get your nipples in a twist
    The old:
    the new:
    Do you miss me?

My Cars
    Triumph Daytona 675
    wooow. Nice Photoshop! HAha seriously what a disguise, unless im way off and it's really a new design then to that!

My Cars
    AC Schnitzer E36
    I doubt that they'll use "V" as the new model designation. You'd say "Check out my V5!" and people would be like "That's an i6 stoopid!"

Reminds me of all the E36s I've seen listed in the auto trader as V6s when you know that they're almost CERTAINLY an i6

My Cars
    95 M3
    I wish that was a disguise. Like has been written, I'm afraid that is Bangle's next evolution in BMW design.
    RobH
    95 M3
    --------------------

My Cars
    asf
    i can't stand bangle.

My Cars
    S54 and S62
    Just looks like a weird car with photoshoped 7 series headlights.
    Current:
    Alpine White E46 325i Touring S54 6MT
    Titanium Silver E39 540i Touring M-Sport S62 6MT

Past:
    Alpine White E46 330i ZHP Sedan S54 6MT
    Interlagos Blue E85 Z4 M Roadster 6MT
    Le Mans Blue E92 M3 6MT
    Japan Red E46 325i Touring S54 6MT
    Estoril Blue Individual E46 M3 Coupe 6MT
    Cosmos Black E36 M3 Coupe S54 6MT
    Alpine White E92 M3 6MT
    Alpine White E90 M3 6MT
    Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 Coupe 6MT
    Jet Black E36 325is S52 5MT
    Lagoon Green E36 325is 5MT

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    I like the wheels.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    Honda
    Whatever it is- it looks hideous!

My Cars
    e36, e90
    i'd pimp it
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    1999 M3
    BMW needs to release a half-track for off-road use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast